This websites’ operators take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with statutory data protection regulations, as well as in accordance with this privacy statement.
Responsible acc. to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is terraplasma medical GmbH, Parkring 32, D-85748 Garching, represented by the managing directors Petra Speidel and Jens Kirsch.
2 Use of our website
In general, our website can be accessed without providing any personal data. Obtaining any sort of personal data on our webpage (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) assumes the data was provided on voluntary basis to the extent possible. Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit permission.
While visiting our website www.terraplasma-medical.com, the browser of your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which was accessed (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if needed, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned above are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- ensuring a hassle-free connection establishment to the website,
- ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- analysing the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR.
We’d like to expressly state that any data transmission via the Internet (e.g. communication via e-mail) can involve security gaps. Seamless protection against any access by third parties cannot be guaranteed.
3 Contact Form
Personal data provided through enquiries via our contact form will be stored for the purpose of processing your enquiry and enabling subsequent communication if necessary. We will not pass on this information without your permission.
Data processing through the contact form is based on Art. 6 (1)(1)(a) GDPR.
4 Server log files
The provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which are transmitted to us automatically by your browser. This information consists of:
- browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- referrer URL
- host name of the accessing computer
- time of the server request
This data cannot be associated with specific persons and will not be merged with other data sources. However, we reserve our right to check this data retroactively in case of solid indications for illegal use emerge.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR.
5 Social media plug-ins
For promotional purposes and in order to increase the name recognition, our webpage contains plug-ins for the social media networks LinkedIn and Xing. Responsibility for any operation compliant with data protection has to be guaranteed by the respective providers.
The legal basis is Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR.
Our website uses features of the LinkedIn network provided by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Every time one of our pages containing any features of LinkedIn is accessed a connection to LinkedIn servers will be established. LinkedIn will be informed of your visit of our website with your IP address. If you click on the LinkedIn’s “recommend button” while you are logged in simultaneously into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn is able to associate your visit to our website with your user account. However, we’d like to point out that we as the provider of this website have no knowledge of the content of the transferred data and the further use by LinkedIn.
Our website uses features of the XING network provided by XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 29-32, D-20354 Hamburg, Germany. Every time one of our pages containing XING features is accessed the connection to XING servers is established. As far as we know personal data will not be stored. In particular, no IP addresses are stored nor the usage behaviour will be evaluated.
For more information on data protection and the XING share button, please refer to the XING data privacy statement at: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection.
6 Links to external sites
Our data privacy statement does not apply to links of external sites of third parties. We endeavour to ensure that these also comply with our data privacy and security standards but do not have any influence on their data protection compliance and security regulations.
Therefore, please consult the data privacy statements provided on external websites by third parties for further information.
7 Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API, a map service of Google Inc. (“Google”), to display an interactive map and to create directions. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By accessing Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address and, if applicable, location data) may be transferred to and stored by Google servers in the United States. Google may transfer the information obtained from Maps to third parties, if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
The provider of this website has no influence on this data transmission. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the data collected automatically and the data entered by Google, one of its representatives or third-party providers.
8 Google webfonts
On this website external fonts, Google Fonts, are applied on the basis of Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR regarding the interest of a consistent and appealing presentation of the website. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc. (“Google”). The integration of these web fonts is performed by a server call, usually a Google server in the US. Thus, the information about the webpages you have visited will be transmitted to the server. In addition, the IP address of the end devices` browser will be stored by Google.
Websites partly use so-called “cookies”. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer, nor do they contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our website more user-friendly, more effective and more secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit is concluded. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. We use these cookies to statistically record the use of our website. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can configure your browser as to get informed about the setting of the cookies. Cookies can be allowed on a case-by-case basis or accepted for specific cases or rejected at all. Furthermore, the automatic deletion of any cookies when closing the browser can be activated, too. However, deactivation of cookies can restrict the functionality of this website.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR.
10 Google Analytics – analytical tool
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service – for the purpose of a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages – operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to analyse your use of this website. Normally, the information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the United States to be stored. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address within the area of member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the European Economic Area. Only under certain circumstances the complete IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the US and only truncated there. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use the information to record your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to the website traffic and internet usage for the website provider. The IP address transmitted by your browser in line with Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting on your browser software; however, please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection of cookie generated data by Google related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Our tracking measures described and used are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR.
11 SSL encryption for data security
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content such as your requests. An encrypted connection can be identified by the change of the browsers’ address line from “http://” to “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated the transmitted data cannot be read by third parties.
We revise our data protection and data privacy actions if required by technical developments and adapt our data privacy guidelines accordingly. Please attend therefore to the latest version on our website https://www.terraplasma-medical.com/en/datenschutz/.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and dated June 2018.
13 Rights of the data subject
If you wish to view, delete or update your personal data that we have collected via our website, you can contact us at any time by email or mail. You may withdraw your consent of the collection and storage of your personal data any time.
In particular, you have the right
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your stored data and our processing, i.e. information about
- the purpose of processing,
- the category of personal data,
- the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed,
- the envisaged storage period,
- the existence of the right to request rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection,
- the existence to lodge a complaint,
- the source of your data, if it was not collected by us,
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, provide significant information about the details of the processing.
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to demand without undue delay the rectification of incorrect data or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to restrict the processing of your personal data if you have contested the accuracy of the data, if the data has been unlawfully processed but you oppose erasure while we no longer need the data. However, in order to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims or while considering an objection request acc. to Art 21 GDPR you have the right to request the upholding of your data.
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another party responsible;
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. As a result, we are no longer permitted to continue future processing of your data based on this consent;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Normally, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual residence, your place of work or at our headquarter.
- according to Art. 21 GDPR to object the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes. By objecting to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you can do so without specifying a particular situation. We will then no longer process your personal data for such purposes. If you wish to exercise the use of your right of revocation or objection, please use our contact details listed under section 14.
14 Contact for any enquiries regarding our data policy
Kindly contact us by mail or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Parts of our data privacy declaration originate from eRecht24.